International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Change to Fantasy Fed

Go down 
+4
Bford
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Bobby Gruesome
The Hysteric
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

Possible Change to Fantasy Fed Empty
PostSubject: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:25 pm

First things first for all of our guys who reply without reading: IWA IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE

Okay so here's what I'm thinking.
I've always wanted to do a Federation that was Fantasy based like Dragonball Z or something like that. There would be zero wrestling involved, instead there would be fights, like fantasy fights whether it's a Dragonball Z type fighting or even like a Medieval times fighting with Swords, Hammers etc. There would be many NPC's and what not and if you were ever tired of a character he would be killed off. I really like the Medieval idea.

My problems are finding people who would be on board with this idea and another problem would be that IWA has already come so far

My solution however would be to create a new forum, have our GFX people create all the GFX we need. This would take time, as in we would keep IWA going for a few seasons until everything is complete and ready for a show to be aired out of all of our GFX.

Also, I would do a 1 season long test trial, if people didn't like it then we would just pick IWA up right where we left off, as if nothing changed but a longer break, also even if we did like the medieval times fed, we could always go back to IWA whenever.

I really like this idea and I would love to get some feedback, suggestions and even some of your guy's ideas.
Off the top of my head for a Medieval times fed I would have the first NPC's being a King and an Evil Sorcerer.
I myself would most likely be a Jester Razz I'm unsure at the moment, but I think this idea could use some real conversating before its dismissed or anything. Let me know guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:23 pm

I like it! Smile did u forget to put the poll in this post tho?
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm up for the medieval thing if everyone else is Razz
Back to top Go down
https://iwawarzone.forumotion.com
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 pm

I may need convincing on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:36 pm

basically, ur still fighting but in a different style... if u guys watch DBZ or something, u would understand better. we'll have faces and heels. no tweeners. No fans! we can have supernatural powers on a character and stuff. We can have feuds where somebody gets adapted to darkness or some stuff like that. It will be fun. Even more fun than IWA right now, tbh! Just come to chat, if u still dont really get it Smile
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm a bit confused, so this will be a secondary thing next to IWA, or is IWA going to become this DBZ thing, if that's the case I say nay despite my love for DBZ. If these are two seperate things then forsure
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Think Knights of the round table, Wizards, Knights, Kings, Queens, Ogres, Giants, Trolls, Thieves
We have a chance here to do something revolutionary, IWA would go nowhere, it would just be paused for a season and instead, Every Sunday at 23:55 server time the medieval show would air. Im working on explaining better with an RP. This is a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Not really my thing...
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:04 pm

I have no idea what dragon ball z is.
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:16 pm

I'd probably have to see the first show to have a set opinion on it I guess
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Come to chat Smile
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:30 pm

This idea doesn't really "excite" me, I might need some serious convincing to at least try this...
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:33 am

I dont see the harm in giving it a go for a season..... after all if it doesn't work we can just go back to normal IWA programming Razz
Back to top Go down
https://iwawarzone.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 pm

we changed perry, earl and bford's mind so we dont see why ur gonna need a serious convincing, logan Razz jk talk to hysteric or myself or others (bobby, perry, earl, bford, etc)
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Just as long as IWA remains it's all good maybe if this thing works it could be like we do like 3-4 seasons of IWA then 1-2 seasons of the other thing. And keep that up I dunno we'll cross that bridge when we get there
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:17 pm

That is always a great possibility Bford, I just want to try it for one season then vote and see what happens. This forum will go nowhere either, Ive already made a new one for the fantasy fed IF it happens. I just want to TRY this, how many other feds on s3 are non wrestling based? NONE. We could be the first to do something amazing.
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer
The General Taylor Tank

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Legendary. LEGENDARY!
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 am

if anyone is interested in seeing what we have so far, this is a very rough design so go easy Razz
http://legionsofsorrow.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie
El Boaro

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:57 pm

I kinda like the idea, but, at the same time, i'm not fully convinced about dropping the "wrestling format", even if it's just for a couple of seasons.. I'll try to explain... I made El Boaro on s3 (i have another character on s1) just because I wanted to join IWA... The graphics, some details like the IWA Shop, the shows and all the great RPers.. I wanted to be a part of all this, and I still love it!! And I also had big plans for the future of El Boaro and Phoenix!!!

With that said, If we're switching to a medieval-fantasy fed, I want to be a part of it! With a little bit of regret for the ol' IWA, but excited for a new adventure!
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:59 pm

El Boaro they're going to switch between the shows so whatever plans you have can continue but would have to wait until the IWA season started up again Razz
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:48 pm

We will be staying as a Wrestling fed at least until season 13, for the main reason I'm unsure of a story plot/match card of the week... idk how to do that unless it was just a show of roleplays only, which is probably going to be the case, although once im done with the forum i will have peoples BIO's of their fantasy characters to look at and then the map ive uploaded to see what house/city/group theyre in and then go from there, Right now I have the the match problem but not all the factors so its impossible to tell, bottom line is, this is a long time in the making, and hopefully people stay active here seeing as I only have a few roleplays for this week Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Seems like it could be fun.
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Thanks Smile and welcome to IWA Papa Ghede
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change to Fantasy Fed   Possible Change to Fantasy Fed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Change to Fantasy Fed
Page 1 of 1