International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different views (i edited it all, but if The Legend doesn't like it, we can change)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie
El Boaro

Different views (i edited it all, but if The Legend doesn't like it, we can change) Empty
PostSubject: Different views (i edited it all, but if The Legend doesn't like it, we can change)   Different views (i edited it all, but if The Legend doesn't like it, we can change) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 am

This one goes after The Legend vs Sharkey Jaws

*Camera rolls inside a locker room, where we can see The Legend sitting on a bench, still a bit dazed. El Boaro approaches him, bringing him a towel*

El Boaro: "Are you ok man? That Swagger is a complete (censored)... Anyway, it looks like I saved you... AGAIN! I only hope I'm not going to regret it this time"

The Legend: "You will"

El Boaro: "What?? Are you nuts? I'm the one who helped you out there! You probably hit your head hard, I better go and call a doctor!"

*El Boaro turns his back on The Legend, who grabs his arm and stops him. The two man are now face to face*

The Legend: "I told you once to stay away from my business. But you don't seem to understand. I wonder if you have a brain inside that stupid mask!"

*El Boaro frees his arm from The Legend's hold*

The Legend: "But you like to play the part of the hero don't you? I don't need the help of anybody, especially not from some masked kid. And I will show you next week, if you're brave enough to accept my challenge"

*The Legend smirks*

El Boaro: "Fine with me, seems like the time for my retribution is coming earlier than i thought"

*He turns and exit the room, leaving The Legend in the locker room*
Back to top Go down

Different views (i edited it all, but if The Legend doesn't like it, we can change)
Page 1 of 1