International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Change For Good?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Change For Good? Empty
PostSubject: A Change For Good?   A Change For Good? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:28 am

The cameras cut to the ring announcer who is standing in the ring

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the IWA World Champion, Romulus."

The Arena lights go dark as four golden spotlights scour over the arena until they all meet at the top of the entrance ramp. A shower of golden sparks fall from the titontron as the champs music hits

Romulus appears through the sparks and walks down the ramp towards the ring. He stops for some fans and shakes hands and then continues over to the announcers table and asks for a microphone

He rolls into the ring, walks over to the corner turnbuckle. climbs up and holds up his world title belt to a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd

He hops down and moves to the center of the ring

Romulus:
"So for the last few days, everywhere i go people have been asking me, Hey Romulus, whats the deal? Hey Romulus, whats with the nice guy act? Hey Romulus, are you becoming a good guy?"

The crowd cheer

Romulus: "You know, after the fall of The Senate, i had to have a think about things. I had to have a think about what i wanted and if IWA was the place for me..... and you know something, Im damn glad im here!!!"

The crowd start to cheer and start chanting

Crowd: "IWA, IWA, IWA, IWA, IWA, IWA, IWA....."

Romulus: "I mean, here i stand, in front of the greatest group of fans, the IWA Universe.... now who would walk away from this?"

The crowd roar with approval

Romulus: "I was so wrapped up in the idea of working for The Senate. Even while all those so called friends were jumping ship, i was still looking for more. I mean, i had this crazy guy who thought he was an actual military officer look me in the eyes and tell me he had my back, only to also jump ship 30 minutes later.... what the hell was that?" I was so caught up in trying to create something when the whole time.... i was already something. The IWA World Champion."

He raises his title and the crowd start to cheer him

Crowd:
"Romulus, Romulus, Romulus, Romulus, Romulus."

Romulus: "So here it is. This is me. Take it or leave it. I may have a contract signed to IWA, but i work for you, the IWA Universe, and i'll be dammed if i try to be anything else other than a World Champion that the fans and this company can be proud of."

He goes over to the turnbuckles and salutes the crowd before rolling out of the ring and heading back up the ramp

Back to top Go down

A Change For Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change For Good?   A Change For Good? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:18 pm

haha i thought i saw taylor tank Razz
Back to top Go down

A Change For Good?
Page 1 of 1