International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match) Empty
PostSubject: The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)   The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Rhys: This match could very well be on in the books I ju-

Ey yo! Make room for V.I.P

JLX stand in the ring exhausted waiting for V.I.P in a fighting stance, V.I.P's bodygaurd crawls from under the ring then slides in the crowd yells for JLX to turn around, as they do they are hit with a double clothesline from hell. The Bodygaurd stands over both men with a menacing look on his face. V.I.P then comes from the crowd and jumps over the barricade the crowd boos as he enters the ring with a mic

V.I.P: Boo me? Y'all should be booing yourselves. Ain't nobody in this entire building as vicious as ourselves. But now... now is the perfect time to gain momentum. You're lookin' at the next Royal Rumble winner... you're looking at the two men who plan to change the game forever...and it's only right that you see the man that's gonna help me win at the rumble.... I introduce you... to the new and improved... BIG RON

The bodygaurd removes his mask and is revealed to be Ravaging Ron the crowd boos and is in shock

Ken: What the hell?! It's Ravaging Ron!

Rhys: It's Big Ron now! Wow!

Big Ron smiles and picks up Xenon LX he flanks his arm across Xenon's chest and lifts him slamming him back first onto his knee. V.I.P climbs the turnbuckle and smirks looking around at the crowd and leaps crashing his elbow into Xenon's chest. The crowd erupt in boos as Big Ron let's go of Xenon and looks at J Hammer who is struggling to get up, he begins winding his arm waiting for J Hammer to turn, as he does he runs and hits him with a Clothesline from Hell, the impact can be heared through the entire arena. V.I.P and Big Ron stand over the fallen bodies and smirk as V.I.P's music plays and the camera goes to commercial
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons
Perry Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)   The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:51 pm

love it lol
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)   The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:26 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)   The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Aren't u gonna make the rp where u call me/LOL out ?
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)   The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:52 pm

I think it'd be better for week 3 don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)   The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Ok ig but I wuz plannin for u to call me out because of that slap leading to a fight where someone specifically returns to help u after maybe Jason tries to but ok ig, but if not now I think it could be good for week 2?
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)   The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:02 pm

This is week two, and with the whole Tag Tourney thing I felt it'd be better for week 3. Plus when I saw Jason Adams attack I felt it'd be even more material for Bford to use. So next week he'll call you out in the beginning of the show
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)   The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Lol right next week is week 3 and ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)   The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reveal (Right after the JLX tag match)
Page 1 of 1