International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Just A Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

Not Just A Match Empty
PostSubject: Not Just A Match   Not Just A Match I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:25 am

The fans are going crazy after all the events that have just happened, suddenly the lights go off and the following words are hear

Bford: I AM... THE INNOVATOR OF GREATNESS!!!

Earthquake by Labyrinth begins to play and the fans begin to go wild, Bford makes his way out from behind the curtain. He looks around wearing a blue t-shirt, with the words "Whoop. That @$$!". He smiles raising his fist and drops it as fireworks go off, he then makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. Bford leans against the ropes as the audience cheers and chants his name. He then asks for a mic, and grabs it raising it to his lips

IWA!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAT's UUUUUUUUp!!!!

Crowd cheers

Bford: Ladies And gentlemen... I am The Innovator of greatness.... hailing from Terell Texas... weighing in at 195 pounds... Future Hall of Famer... Future Face of IWA, and soon to be your next TERMINATION CHAMPION!!!! B...........FOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!

He smiles as the crowd is in a cheerful uproar. As Bford paces around the ring

Bford: TDG.... I'm out here, because I felt it was important for you to know.... tonight.... is not just any night...tonight's match... is not just any match... It won't be a match at all.... It will be an all out war. I've been here a long time, you... even longer. Ladies and Gentlemen My opponent tonight, is a Giant, the most feared wrestler in IWA history, the biggest, strongest, toughest wrestler in IWA history... however... His opponent, just so happens to be the most Charismatic Wrestler in IWA history, the quickest Wreslter in IWA history, and a future hall of famer... Tonight... is my night... the night I show you, I show Alana, I show the fans, and Show every single person backstage, That I am not just another wreslter... I show them I am one of the greatest wrestlers... I've never faced you, and many of our fellow wrestlers have told me, I am at a disadvantage... however... YOU have never faced ME... the son of hall of famer Nick "C4" Ford, and grandson of the late Chris "Hotwired" Ford. Tonight... I, one way or another... plan to make history, and become respected. This is my moment... Tonight... I bring down a giant. Tonight... I become MR. TERMINATION!

Bford drops the mic as the crowd cheers and exits the ring headed to the back, the camera pans over to the commentators as the next match is about to begin
Back to top Go down

Not Just A Match
Page 1 of 1