International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bford... And After (Show Opener?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

Bford... And After (Show Opener?) Empty
PostSubject: Bford... And After (Show Opener?)   Bford... And After (Show Opener?) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:34 pm

*The sold-out arena is shown from wide-angle camera shots as the live audience is in a buzz from the previous IWA pay-per-view when suddenly, the arena lights shut off momentarily, leaving the arena in total darkness before the lighting turns back on in red as the TitanTron lights up showing a struggling Bford tied down to a chair*

Ken Comaro: "What's going on? Someone needs to get back there and help Bford!"

*A hand-held camera shows Bford tied down to a wooden chair struggling to get free then the camera moves and faces the ground as a familiar voice begins to speak*

Michael Sheen: "Look at what all of you have done to old Bford..."

*Michael Sheen chuckles*

Michael Sheen: "He sits in that chair bound against his will because of every single one of you! You all cheer him week in and week out as if he's begging for your love & admiration, but the reality is... behind his fake smiles & humorless jokes... there's a monster begging to be unleashed! So at Resurrection, I took Bford to a place he's never been to before... a place called HELL!"

*Michael Sheen raises the hand-held camera to his bearded face*

Michael Sheen: "Bford struggles in that chair, not to escape from me, but he struggles to escape this world of illusions that you all have built around him! Tonight, "The Innovator of Greatness", "Mr. 24/7", "The Most Charismatic Man in IWA History"..."

*Michael Sheen chuckles*

Michael Sheen: "He will be dragged down to hell & devoured by the devil himself, and once the devil unleashes his wrath on the terrified Bford... he will throw his rotten corpse back onto these earthly grounds... rechristened as his own weapon of mass destruction! Then I will take the devil's newest demon and we will descend IWA into eternal rest & darkness... beginning tonight with "Slick" Rick Kingston..."

*Michael Sheen walks over to the bound Bford who continues to struggle*

Michael Sheen: "And as we pick apart your precious heroes... you will all fall under a hellacious slumber as we remain wide awake..."

*Michael Sheen suddenly shoves his black-gloved hand on the mouth of the struggling Bford*[

Michael Sheen: "Because as you all know, there ain't no rest for the wicked..."

*Michael Sheen tightens his grasp on Bford's mouth*

Michael Sheen: "Until we close..."

*Michael Sheen tightens his grasp even more as Bford struggles less and his eyelids droop*

Michael Sheen: "Our eyes...."

*Bford slowly stops struggling as his eyes slowly close*

Michael Sheen: "For good..."

*Michael Sheen raises the hand-held camera up to his bearded face once again with his free hand then smiles before laughing uncontrollably as the TitanTron fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

Bford... And After (Show Opener?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bford... And After (Show Opener?)   Bford... And After (Show Opener?) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:28 am

Finished it! Smile
Back to top Go down

Bford... And After (Show Opener?)
Page 1 of 1