International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Mecca arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chris Mecca arrives Empty
PostSubject: Chris Mecca arrives   Chris Mecca arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:10 pm

*The scene begins outside of the arena hours before the show is set to take place. The camera pans around and focuses on a black stretch limo that pulls up to the building. The chauffer places the car in park, exits the car and walks to the rear door. He reaches down, and opens the door and then steps to the side. A man with dark brown hair gets out of the limo wearing a black custom made Armani suit and black sunglasses. The man reaches up, and pulls the sunglasses off of his face. He folds them up, and places them inside the front pocket of his jacket. He then reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out a wad of cash. The camera zooms in on the cash as he pulls a crisp $100 bill from the wad, and hands it to the chauffer before placing the rest of the cash back into his pocket. The chauffer closes the rear car door.*

Chauffer: "Thanks Mr. Mecca!"

*The chauffer then gets back into the limo, and pulls off as the man who was just identified as Chris Mecca stands there looking at the arena.*

Chris: "Are you kidding me? Am I even at the right place?"

*With a look of confusion across his face, Chris enters the building. Sarah Lane is seen standing near the back and approaches Chris.*

Sarah Lane: "Hi, can I help you?"

Chris: "Maybe you can... I'm Chris Mecca, the future of this entire industry. I'm looking for the locker room area."

Sarah Lane: "Oh yeah, that's right. Jason told me you were going to make your debut tonight. The locker room area is right through those doors."

*Sarah points to some doors on the otherside of the hallway. Chris walks down the hallway, and walks through the doors. On the otherside of the doors is another hallway with numerous doors and name signs on them. He walks down the hall before stopping infront of a door that reads "Chris Mecca". Chris looks both ways before entering the room. He walks in, and looks around in utter disappointment. All he sees is a couple lockers, a chair, a bench, a mirror, and a shower section.*

Chris: "You have got to be kidding me! I didn't just sign that big dollar contract to come work in a dirt hole like this! I deserve better than this! Where's my buffet table, my lazy boy, widescreen television, and massage table?"

*Chris kicks the chair across the room, and then notices a show flyer taped to the back of the door. He walks over to it, and notices he is scheduled in a match against Tyler Black1 later in the evening.*

Chris: "Does Mr. Adams even know who I am? Who does he think he is booking me against some no name like Tyler Black1? How can he justify not even putting me into the Rising Star tournament when I'm the future of this sport? I find that even more insulting than this pig sty of a locker room!"

*Chris rips the poster off the door in utter frustration. He rips it to shreds, and then throws the pieces onto the floor. He then walks over to the mirror, and looks into it. He adjusts his necktie and begins to speak.*

Chris: "Two people can play this game. They want to treat me like this? Well for every action, there is an opposite but equal reaction... I can guarantee you that the IWA isn't going to like the reaction of Chris Mecca! I feel so sorry for Tyler Black1. A young superstar at the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm sorry my friend, but at your expense I'm going to show the entire IWA what I am capable of, and what happens when you disrepsect me!"

*Chris then punches the mirror causing it to shatter. He stands there staring at his fist as blood begins to run down his wrist and starts to drip onto the floor. He develops an evil smirk as the scene begins to fade to black.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mecca arrives   Chris Mecca arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 pm

finally Chris!!
Back to top Go down
The General Taylor Tank
Long Termer
Long Termer
The General Taylor Tank

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mecca arrives   Chris Mecca arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Awesome rp segment lieutenant Chris! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mecca arrives   Chris Mecca arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Mecca arrives
Page 1 of 1