International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star. Empty
PostSubject: Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star.   Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:28 am

*The scene begins in a multi million dollar mansion owned by "Everybody's Idol" Chris Mecca. Chris is seen sitting at his desk checking email when a new email alert can be heard. Chris focuses in on the computer monitor as he clicks "check messages".*

Chris: "An e-mail from Jason Adams? Hmmm, must have realized he made a mistake by placing me on the minor card... He must have realized the money and potential that Chris Mecca brings to his organization."

*Chris begins reading the email, and realizes that Jason Adams placed him in the Rising Start Tournament in a match against Sharkey Jaws. Chris starts to laugh hysterically.*

Chris: "So to make up for booking me against some nobody like Tyler Black last week, he places me in a match with Sharkey Jaws. I'm not really sure how anyone would get a name like that, but I guarantee that after our match I'm going to give him a whole new meaning to that name... He's going to be Sharkey Jaws because he's going to have a mouthful of my fist, all the way up to my elbow!"

*Chris shuts his laptop, stands up, and pushes the chair back under his desk. The camera zooms in as Chris cracks his knuckles.*

Chris: "Jason Adams, while I thank you for placing me into the Rising Star Tournament, since I'm the biggest Rising Star this company as ever seen, I still consider this strike two! Strike one was that nobody Tyler Black, Sharkey Jaws is strike number two. I'm warning you right now, you don't want to find out what happens when you hit three strikes!"

*Chris picks up his Suit Jacket from his chair, and starts to put it on.*

Chris: "Either way Jason, I'm going to win this Tournament and eventually win my first Championship here in the IWA. You can keep putting me in matches with nobodys, trying to hold me down, but I will overcome all this bullcrap you keep placing in front of me! I'm the most talented wrestler in this organization, and its only a matter of time before you start to see that for yourself! It started last week, and it continues tonight! Don't take this the wrong way Jason, its nothing personal... I'm always about BUSINESS!"

*The scene ends as Chris Mecca walks towards the door, and exits the room. The camera pans the room one last time, then fades to black. *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star.   Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:29 am

sorry for the short RP... Just found out this morning I had until later today to post an RP... I also have to go to work. I didnt think Id get one done, but I cranked one out in 5 mins lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star.   Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star.   Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Mecca: THE Rising Star.
Page 1 of 1