International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Mecca with Sarah Lane

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chris Mecca with Sarah Lane Empty
PostSubject: Chris Mecca with Sarah Lane   Chris Mecca with Sarah Lane I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:07 pm

*In one of the suites at the IWA Arena, Sarah Lane sits down to talk one on one with IWA's newest star, Chris Mecca*

Chris Mecca: Look babe, my time is extremely important and expensive. You guys can't afford it, so I'll give you ten minutes for free, which is nine minutes too many.

*Sarah Lane is confirming with her camera crew that they are ready*

Sarah Lane: I'm sitting here with Chris Mecca, one of IWA's newest and biggest stars.

Chris Mecca: That's "THE" biggest star in this god forsaken federation. Look at this "arena." My car cost more than this place. How can you work here?

Sarah Lane: The focus isn't on me, it's on you. You've become a big player in a very short time here, what are your plans?

Chris Mecca: My plans? Do you want me to tell you what I'm going to do and spoil the surprise? Or so the slugs like Skurge and the G.I. Joe wannabe, Terrance Tank...

Sarah Lane: That's Taylor...

Chris Mecca: Whatever, be quiet and wait until the adults are done speaking. Anyways, so those guys can prepare for the greatness that is, Chris Mecca. I don't think so.

*Just then there is a knock at the door*

Voice Outside the Door: Mr. Mecca, it's catering.

Chris Mecca: Did you order food Sarah? On my tab, how dare you? I didn't order anything...my caloric intake is very precise. I work hard to have this fine chiseled physique and you want me to jeopardize that...I don't think so.

*Sarah is shaking her head nervously*

Chris Mecca, yells at the door: Nobody ordered anything. Go away. Send it to that idiot the Hysteric. Maybe he'll finger paint the walls with ketchup or something.

Sarah Lane: Are you ready to continue?

Chris Mecca: I'm always ready babe...you've got two more minutes.

*Another knock at the door*

Voice Outside the Door: Mr Mecca, delivery...it's your new wrestling gear.

Chris Mecca: Now this, I have been waiting for. Sorry Sarah, your time is up. Well, I'm not really sorry.

*Mecca smirks at her and proceeds to open the door. - SLAM - Skurge hits him on top of the head with a chair.*

Skurge: Hi Sarah, sorry for interupting...how's your mom? It was her birthday the other day wasn't it?

*Sarah nods*

Skurge: Tell her I said hello...I'll send her a card shortly...hold on a second.

*Chris Mecca is trying to get up, but as he gets to his knees. - SLAM - he gets nailed once again with the chair. Mecca is knocked out cold.*

Skurge: Well, looks like I should be going. I'm sure this isn't going to go down well. Take care

*Sarah Lane is talking with her crew*

Sarah Lane: We got all that, right? Good!
Back to top Go down

Chris Mecca with Sarah Lane
Page 1 of 1