International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion   Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:25 am

*The cameras cut backstage where Sarah Lane is standing ready with a microphone in hand*

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion Iwasar10

Sarah: "Ladies and gentlemen i am standing here now with the IWA World Heavyweight Champion."

*The crowd cheer as the camera pans over to see Romulus standing next to Sarah wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey*

Sarah: "Romulus, last week you had an impromptu match against Daniel Johnson and lost. Tonight you face him again in a tables match for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. What are your thoughts on the match?"

*Romulus is about to speak but is interrupted by the chants of the crowd that can be heard backstage*

Crowd: "Romulus... Romulus... Romulus... Romulus... Romulus..."

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion Iwarom12

Romulus: "At last... the champ... has arrived... in Cleveland Ohio!!!"

*The crowd erupt in cheers*

Romulus: "Sarah, last week DJ got lucky. End of story. I mean come on, lets take a look at this guy. He arrived on the scene last season out of nowhere. He had a few decent matches and now he is trying to make a name for himself by singling me out."

*Romulus looks directly into the camera lens*

Romulus: "DJ, tonight your going to find out for real why i am the champ. No more games, no more talk!!!"

*The crowd erupt in cheers*

Romulus: "Tonight DJ, i put you through a table and walk out of this arena still the world champ."

*He turns back to Sarah*

Romulus: "Sorry Sarah, but i got some business to attend to."

*Romulus walks off towards the ring ebtrance ready for his upcoming match*

Back to top Go down

Sarah Lane Interviews The World Champion
Page 1 of 1