International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Fix it(Open to Gunner)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

Better Fix it(Open to Gunner) Empty
PostSubject: Better Fix it(Open to Gunner)   Better Fix it(Open to Gunner) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:17 pm

*V.I.P is seen busting through Gunner's door

V.I.P: Yo! Gunner... we need to have a chat! At the Paper-View it was supposed to be just me and Logan!... but did that happen? NO... Logan's little boyfriend ran down the ring and cost me my first ever championship... on top of that my former lacky Ron here was brutally attacked and yet not one of those punks were fined, or even punished... So how are you going to make this up to me huh? Restore some order up in here homie*

*V.I.P starts to get in Gunner's face*

V.I.P: "Or am I gonna have to talk to the higher ups? Huh?
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Better Fix it(Open to Gunner)   Better Fix it(Open to Gunner) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:52 am

*EDITED TO FIT RON'S RETURN

*Gunner looks down at VIP as he stands taller than him before he smiles*

Gunner: "What higher up are you talking about there VIP? My father? My Mother in Law? Both of them work for me, I am not only GM but I hold the mantle of Chairman as well. Only thing left is the Board, and I highly doubt they will hear your case."

*Gunner stares at VIP intensely*

Gunner: "If you can make a case at all. Silly as it sounds, I mean you blaming me for someone else interfering with your match, a match that had no disqualifications."

*Gunner laughs*

Gunner: "Maybe you should take some responsibility for your own actions Vincent. That's a start."

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Better Fix it(Open to Gunner)   Better Fix it(Open to Gunner) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:10 pm

V.I.P begins pacing back and forth anger evident in his face

V.I.P: You know... you seem really proud of yourself despite losing to a so called "Mid-Carder..."

*The crowd erupts into cheers at the obvious hint at Harry Hampton

V.I.P: "Had it been me... I would've actually won... so Gunner... you better find a way to make it up to me tonight...

*He puts a finger on Gunner's chest*

V.I.P: "Or else... I WILL... be responsible...for SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Better Fix it(Open to Gunner)   Better Fix it(Open to Gunner) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:36 pm

*Gunner chuckles*

Gunner: "Coming from someone who never has proven themselves, was only given a contract and has yet to accomplish anything of worth with it. Unlike you Sir Mix Alot, I have only lost one match. I was undefeated until then, and I have already won the World Title and CITC match not to mention I am the only man to have ever defeated the unrelenting ghoul who once reigned over all of IWA, Kid A. Where as you, you have merely scratched the surface of my real life accomplishments with your wild imagination."

*Gunner brushes past VIP shoulder checking him out of his way as he goes*

Gunner: "You mid carders seem to have forgotten your place around here, you see there will be no more piss-poor talent walking through my door without a damn good reason and there will sure as hell be no more demanding of anything that is not of their deserving, or they will be given a better request, a quick termination. As for you, I can't wait to see you get bested tonight so I can prove to my father even more than he is old and out of place in the business picking a second rate talent like yourself, the less worth you show the closer I get to having a good enough reason to let you go."

*Gunner smiles and kicks his feet up on his desk*

Gunner: "Pay attention Vincent, this is the way things work, you are the ant and I am the angry kid with the magnifying glass pointed at your ass."

*Gunner makes a one eyed motion as if he's looking through something*

Gunner: "But I do have a match for you, a match that could guarantee you a World Title Shot if you were to win, I mean it should be easy right, because if you are truly are as great as you say you are then you won't have any problem qualifying for the Elimination Chamber match tonight against the man who beat me, the same man you claim to be better than, the Scottish screw-up Harry Hampton."
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Better Fix it(Open to Gunner)   Better Fix it(Open to Gunner) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:17 pm

[I]*V.I.P smirks turning to leave[\i]

V.I.P: "Just watch... I'm gonna defeat Hampton, then win the chamber
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Better Fix it(Open to Gunner)   Better Fix it(Open to Gunner) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:06 pm

*Gunner is taken by surprise at VIP's short yet firm response as he stares at VIP who leaves his office confidently. Gunner squints at the doorway as the tron fades on his face left with an uneasy thoughtful expression*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Fix it(Open to Gunner)   Better Fix it(Open to Gunner) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better Fix it(Open to Gunner)
Page 1 of 1