International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Third Star Hunt: Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Third Star Hunt: Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Third Star Hunt: Part 1   Third Star Hunt: Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:27 am

*The camera fades backstage to a dark room. A little click of the light turning on is heard. Daniel Johnson is seen sitting on the chair with the light hanging above his head. As the camera comes closer, Daniel Johnson fades in a sadistic smirk. He then crosses his legs on top of the table in front of him. He then crosses his arms as well before talking*

Daniel Johnson: "2 biggest stars of IWA hunted down in just 3 weeks. Tonight I have a chance of taking out the other one. But he is different. But again he is no Superman on this Earth that I can't beat to the ground. I have failed against him once. That won't repeat"

*Daniel Johnson pauses and takes a breath*

Daniel Johnson: "I warned Perry last week before the match but he lost something that he worked his ass off all his career. He wanted to prove to everyone out there about his loyalty, honor and power but I crushed him under my boots. He lost one of the most precious thing to him. He is now eliminated, and guess what? He does not have a match tonight. I know he is still in his locker room corner regretting his loss. He was no match to Romulus and Romulus is no match to me so that makes me the legend around here now. But there is one man who takes himself as if he is the best of the business. Bobby Gruesome. He has also taken out the Intercontinental Champion but I have done that as well. We look as if we both are the same but we're not. He is a hero to himself. A man that thinks he is supreme is always the man that falls under another man. Bobby Gruesome is someone that can not be trusted and I am not complimenting him. He has earned some fame in IWA even though he was hated but he is just gonna be another Perry Jenkins and Romulus at the end of the night. Passing by me is the biggest threat to everyone in this tournament. I said that to Perry last week and I proved why. Tonight I said it again and I will prove why"

*The door behind him suddenly opens with a loud bang letting all the light come in the dark room. Daniel Johnson then gets up quickly and walks to the door. The camera fades out to the next segment*
Back to top Go down

Third Star Hunt: Part 1
Page 1 of 1