International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus Empty
PostSubject: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:01 am

Wrestler Card:
Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus Iwajason

Titontron:(Not used)

Name: "King" Jason Adams
Formerly Known As: "Lord" Jason Adams, Bobby Gruesome
Billed From: Toronto, On, Canada
Alignment: Heel
Past Occupations: CEO of Magnus Pro Sports, GM of Termination, CEO of IWA
Trained by: Poseidon Magnus
Entrance Theme: Save Me - Remy Zero

Bio: "Bobby Gruesome arrived in IWA during season 2 as the new GM of Termination under the guise of Jason Adams, straightaway he was established as the most hated man in the company after the infamous screwjob he organised to win the tag titles, towards the end of the season Bobby stopped turning up to events until he finally revealed that he had sold all his shares in the company and then resigned, he returned only briefly in season 3 but quit straight after the elimination chamber, then in season 6 after many contract negotiations he signed with the company again.

Following a somewhat uneventful return, Bobby quickly sought to make himself as feared as he was in his previous stay in IWA, and quickly gained several impressive victories over the likes of Swagger D and El Boaro, whilst at the same time mentoring the young rookie Chris Sparks to a victory in the Rising Star Tournament. At the Pay Per View Ascension, in the semi finals of the King of IWA tournament, Bobby defeated Daniel Johnson who renamed from Swagger D for the second time, and then later in the show would pounce off a mistake made by referee Bford and would ultimately win the match and become King of IWA.

The Glory of being King of IWA would not last long.... over the course of the following season Bobby purposely got himself counted out and disqualified... the tactic allowed him to get in The World Champion's head but ultimately for the second time Bobby fell just short.  Bobby later earned another shot at the belt but once again left without the gold.... Bobby, starting to doubt himself, regained some confidence with the controversial tag match in which he pinned the illegal man causing Perry Jenkins to hit the Ultimate Xposure. Realising he was out of options on winning the championship by the rules, Bobby paid champion Gunner to vacate the title for a cool $5 million US Dollars, however at War Games IX: Supremacy, in the chamber, once again Bobby was unable to capture the World Heavyweight Championship, and "retired".

Little did the IWA universe know Bobby never actually left, instead he went by his original birth & ring name Jason Adams, announced his return to Alana Alexandra and then his intentions for The International Championship"

Finnishers

Coup de grâce

Jason Adams runs towards the opponent and delivers a clothesline, then almost instinctively he turns round and drops a thunderous knee to the opponent's neck executing ULTIMATE Coup de grâce

King's Gore

Jason Adams charges at the opponent and connects with him in the gut knocking him to the mat executing ULTIMATE King's Gore

King's Lock(submission)

Jason Adams sits on the opponent's back and wrenches back the head with his hands executing devastating King's Lock

Trademarks

Fists of Fury

Jason Adams throws his fists and connects in the rib cage of the opponent several times executing ULTIMATE Fists of Fury

Buzzsaw Kick

Jason Adams swings his right leg and connects with the side of the opponent's face executing ULTIMATE Buzzsaw Kick
-
-
-
-
RP Card: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus Iwasilverberg

Name: Silverberg
Height: 6"9
Weight: 300 lbs
Billed out of: Orange County, California
Nickname: The Orange County Monster
Trained By: Poseidon Magnus
Short Bio: "The formerly undefeated Orange County monster returns with a vengeance to capture the tag titles with his one time foe... TDG...."

Finishers:

Vice Grip (Submission)

Silverberg grabs his opponents head with his hands and exerts pressure continuously executing ULTIMATE Vice Grip

SilverSpear

Silverberg charges at the groggy opponent and connects in the stomach with thunderous force knocking the opponent to the ground executing ULTIMATE SilverSpear

Trademark

Knee of Pain(leads to Vicegrip)

Silverberg runs at the kneeling opponent and delivers an Extreme Knee of Pain
-
-
-
-
Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus IWAPoseidonMagnus_zps65d456d3

Name: Poseidon Magnus
Height: 7 ft
Weight: 300 lbs
Alignment: Face
Nicknames: The Physical Tank or The Human Tank.
Bio: "Probably one of the strongest individuals to ever step foot in IWA, Magnus first appeared in season one when he destroyed countless opponents week after week, as well as delivering the famous Triple Reverse Grapple slam on Bford, La Mistica and Romulus during the main event of Termination. At the PPV; War Games I Magnus came up short in his bout for the international championship, but once again was not pinned. Later in the night Poseidon would enter number four and eliminate 15 of the 29 other competitors but once again would ultimately become runner up. After the Rumble, Magnus would accept a job as the head trainer for the IWA's development territories.

After Several seasons of absence Magnus once again returns to IWA with the promise of wreaking devastation on all of his opponents."

Finishers:

Reverse Grapple Slam

Poseidon Magnus lifts the opponent on his shoulders backwards and slams him on the mat executing ULTIMATE Reverse Grapple Slam

Double Reverse Grapple Slam

Poseidon Magnus lifts both of the opponents on his shoulders backwards and slams them both on the mat executing ULTIMATE Double Reverse Grapple Slam

Triple Reverse Grapple Slam

Poseidon Magnus lifts all three of the opponents on his shoulders backwards and slams all three of them on the mat with great effort executing ULTIMATE Triple Reverse Grapple Slam

-The last finisher usually leaves Poseidon staggering for a bit

Last edited by King Jason Adams on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://iwawarzone.forumotion.com
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:50 am

updated finishers.

No more Reverse Grapple Slam(replaced with Coup de grâce)

and Bobby Buster has been renamed Brain Damage
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:34 pm

nice, love the bio
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 am

updated Bio

-Changed name of Gruesome Lock- now King's Lock

-Removed Brain Damage Finisher- replaced with King's Gore
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 am

-_- i used brain damage in the show lol
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:26 pm

lol.....
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:30 pm

damn I wrote that reply and planned on changing it in the show and forgot -_-
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:50 am

(used when facing Earl Lockyer)
J.A. 91: - King Jason Adams lifts his groggy opponent unto his shoulders, he holds him for a moment, then falls back bringing his opponent down on his knees executing Ultimate J.A. 91

(Used to piss off Bford and is sometimes used even when Bford isn't in the match)
Jason and After: - King Jason Adams runs and bounces off the ropes, then performs a bicycle kick. Executing a Legendary Jason and After

(Used to annoy Enigmatic Savior.... also used sporadically against other opponents)
Jasonator: - King Jason Adams locks the opponent in a front headlock and twists his neck
and then drives him facefirst onto the mat executing Ultimate Jasonator

Last edited by King Jason Adams on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:38 pm

You son of a.... lmao
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer
Enigmatic Savior

PostSubject: Re: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:53 pm

I'm annoyed about the fact that you didn't write adamsticator in bold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus   Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Adams/Silverberg/Poseidon Magnus
Page 1 of 1