International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams) Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams)   Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:23 pm

The camera shows Bford's ribs being taped up by IWA medical staff, Autumn sits beside him holding his hand

Autumn: You okay babe?

Bford winces a bit as the doctor pats the tape down

Bford: Yeah... I'll be alright...

Cathy Knight then walks into the locker room, mic in hand and Bford narrows his eyes

Cathy Knight: Bford... earlier tonight Chris Sparks got the upper hand against you and-

Bford snatches the mic from her

Bford: The Kid's a punk and his boyfriend Jason Adams is an even bigger punk... those two think because they won the Rising Star Tournament and King of IWA Tournament that they're the big dudes on campus... but let's look at the facts Cathy...

Bford makes an "O" with his hand

Bford: This... is how many Titles Chris Sparks has won....

Bford holds up one pointer finger

Bford: This... is how many Titles Jason Adams has won

Bford holds up four fingers

I have won a total of Four... and I repeat...

The crowd is heared in the background in unison

Crowd: FOOOOUR!!!!

Bford: Championships in this business and I plan to add a Fifth to my resume... tonight I will become....

Bford stops mid sentence and looks up rage filling his eyes as someone enters the room

(So you can feel free to attack, get in my face, whatever you wish)
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams)   Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:14 am

Kinda need your reply O.o
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams)   Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:25 am

*Jason Adams and Chris Sparks both walk through the doorway smirking at the state they left Bford in*

Jason Adams: "Well if it isn't Mr Bad Aim Bford, I see you still haven't landed one of your famous Bford and Afters on myself yet despite numerous promises to your beloved fans, but I do however thank you for taking down the pesky Enigmatic Savior when the brawl went down even if it was accidental, but you know me and Chris, unlike some people we actually take advantage of the situations given to us"

Chris Sparks: "and though you may have won four championships the Great King Jason Adams has beaten you once before for your tag titles before and like then when it comes to the international championship the greatest wrestler in the history of IWA King Jason Adams shall reign supreme and add another accolade to his already impressive career"

*Jason Adams walks over to Bford and strikes a cheap shot in Bfords injured ribs before Chris and Jason repeatedly kick Bford in the body before finally stopping leaving Bford lying on the floor moaning in agony*

Jason Adams: "Just because tonight is a triple threat match dont think you have any chance at winning Mr bad aim Bford"

*Jason and Chris walk off with twisted smiles on their faces*
Back to top Go down
https://iwawarzone.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams)   Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:49 am

this is for the show after the ppv right?
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams)   Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:04 pm

Yessir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams)   Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontation (Open to "King" Jason Adams)
Page 1 of 1