International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skurge Looks For Jason Adams

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Skurge Looks For Jason Adams Empty
PostSubject: Skurge Looks For Jason Adams   Skurge Looks For Jason Adams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:07 pm

*Skurge is angrily walking the hallways looking for Jason Adams when a producer approaches him.*

Producer: Hey Champ, what's going...

*Skurge cuts him off mid-sentence.*

Skurge: Where is he and you know I'm talking about the boss?

Producer: He wanted me to give you...

*Skurge again cuts him off.*

Skurge: This must be my bonus check since he made me appear on this show and it isn't even my show. I had to change my travel plans to be here. Heck, the check isn't going to even cover all of that. I'm basically working for free tonight. I'm sorry for taking this out on you. You have to deal with him as well. So, my apologies if I've offended you in anyway.

*Skurge opens the envelope and starts reading the press release. He starts to get very angry. He pushes the producer through a closed door and into a room.*

Skurge: So, this isn't what I was hoping for obviously. This is the announcement of the Rising Stars Tournament. Grand Prize is a Title Shot against The International Champion, Skurge. I now have eight people gunning for me...including Taylor Tank, Bford, The Romanian Wonder and my old buddy, The Hysteric. Perfect...just perfect. Windstream is gonna die tonight...I have no time for him. When I get my hands on Adams...I'm gonna...just...ADAMS!!! WHERE ARE YOU ADAMS!!! COME HERE AND GET YOUR BEATING!!!

*Skurge walks off. The Producer sticks his head out of the door.*

Producer: I'm just happy he missed in the press release where it says the Tournament starts tonight. That door may have been a wall.

Back to top Go down

Skurge Looks For Jason Adams
Page 1 of 1