International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match) Empty
PostSubject: A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match)   A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:13 am

Stewson is seen leaning against the ropes after a hard fought battle against Enigmatic savior

Rhys Trebian: Man! What a match! I can't believe the agression from Stewson wait... what's going on?

Jason Adams and Chris Sparks are seen leaping over the barricade and sliding into the ring and begin a barrage of punches and kicks onto Stewson and the crowd somewhat cheers. Stewson knocks them back and begins wailing on Jason Adams. Chris then attacks Stewson from behind as Stewson ends up kneeling, Jason Adams and Chris Sparks step back and extend their legs forward hitting Stewson in the jaw with a Double Superkick. Stewson is staggering and then Jason Adams lifts him and slams him down with a Spinebuster, Chris Sparls climbs the turnbuckle and looks at the crowd shouting "Genesis!" He then leaps off tucking his legs in then extends them hitting Stewson with a Frog Splash, the fans cheer for the impact while others boo. Jason and Chris look around with smirks on their faces, Chris grabs a microphone and hands it to his mentor as Jason begins to speak

Jason Adams: "You've all been underestimating us for far too long, Chris is the rising star of IWA, I'm the King and former CEO of IWA and yet somehow no one perceives us as threats any more, somehow we've gone so unnoticed that false prophets of greatness and excellence have sprung up all around the place without anyone challenging their claims..... well that's going to change."

*Jason looks down at the unconscious Stewson and ruthlessly kicks him in the head*

Jason Adams: "what happened here today... to poor, poor Stewson, did not directly have anything to do with this waste of space, this was in fact a message to one of the biggest frauds in the company today.... The so called greatest International Champion in the history of IWA... One of the Main False prophets... Earl Lockyer"

*Bobby spits as he says Earl's name*

Jason Adams: "Peoples of IWA this right here is our beginning.... this is our GENESIS!"

*Bobby drops the microphone directly on Stewson's bloody head as the camera fades to advertisements*

Last edited by Bford on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match)   A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey Bford, would u mind doing comm. for matches and me doing comm. for rps? If not, it's ok
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match)   A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Lol that's why I gave that job to you, I don't have computer access so putting it in matches gets tedious and takes longer, adding commentary to rp's is a much easier process for me, but if ya don't want to do it it's all good
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons
Logan Acid

PostSubject: Re: A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match)   A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:07 pm

I don't wanna be a bad person lol so i'll do them Razz
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match)   A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Lol alright
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match)   A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Jason Adams: "You've all been underestimating us for far too long, Chris is the rising star of IWA, I'm the King and former CEO of IWA and yet somehow no one perceives us as threats any more, somehow we've gone so unnoticed that false prophets of greatness and excellence have sprung up all around the place without anyone challenging their claims..... well that's going to change."

*Jason looks down at the unconscious Stewson and ruthlessly kicks him in the head*

Jason Adams: "what happened here today... to poor, poor Stewson, did not directly have anything to do with this waste of space, this was in fact a message to one of the biggest frauds in the company today.... The so called greatest International Champion in the history of IWA... One of the Main False prophets... Earl Lockyer"

*Bobby spits as he says Earl's name*

Jason Adams: "Peoples of IWA this right here is our beginning.... this is our GENESIS!"

*Bobby drops the microphone directly on Stewson's bloody head as the camera fades to advertisements*
Back to top Go down
https://iwawarzone.forumotion.com
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match)   A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Alright added it into my rp ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match)   A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Statement made (Open to Jason Adams, right after Stewson's match)
Page 1 of 1