International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) Empty
PostSubject: Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)   Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:33 pm

The referee starts counting...
...One...
...Two...
...Three...

Autumn: HERE'S YOUR WINNER! TITUS ALEXIUS MUTTLEY!!

*Crowd cheers for the War Master as they keep on chanting his name, while insulting Antonio Ramirez flooding him with loud boos.

Titus Alexius Muttley slides out of the ring and he look for something under the ring. He then pull out a steel chair and a sledgehammer.

Titus Alexius Muttley throws the steel chair and slide in the sledge hammer, grabbing a microphone before getting inside the ring. Titus looks at the unconscious Antonio Ramirez.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Well boy... I guess i need to treat you with a cheap shot earlier... Let me show you the real meaning of being extreme and hardcore!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley raise the steel chair above his head and he immediately put it down striking Antonio Ramirez in the legs, arms and a series of blows in the ears until the steel chair is bended.

Antonio Ramirez is screaming in pain and agony, the crowd is in mixed reaction some are chanting "HIT HIM!!!" some are "STOP!!!". Titus gives a sinister grin and he grab Antonio Ramirez by the hair in a crimson masked face.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Insolent ****! IWA... This is the example of real extreme... Real hardcore... Yeah! A Hardcore thing!"

Rhys Trebian: "Oh boy, I sense evil in Muttley."

Ken Comaro: "Quickly, call the security we have a madman in here!"

Titus Alexius Muttley Lifts Antonio Ramirez on his shoulders, and shouts Woooo! Wooooo! Woooooo!
Muttley jumps and slams the opponent head and neck first on the steel chair executing
ULTIMATE Howl Smash

*Titus Alexius Muttley grabs the microphone and he make a cocky pin into the wasted body of Antonio Ramirez. He raise the microphone into his lips and the crowd pops with a huge boo. Titus nods his head and he wait for the waves of boos to subside and then he start talking.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "IWA... I said before that the new era will begin... In fact, I've already started the new age... Age for extreme and hardcore will begin and the lousy doll house game will be over! Soon... IWA... I will rule!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley drops the microphone and he walks away to the wasted body of Antonio, Emergency personnel came rushing to aide the beaten Antonio.

They put neck braces and they load him into a stretcher, Titus Alexius Muttley with a crazy gaze run towards the stretcher and strike with a sledge hammer blow. Making Antonio Ramirez fall to the steel ground.

IWA security responds but Titus Alexius Muttley jump over the crowd and he run immediately mixing with the people in IWA.*

Rhys Trebian: "Tell me Ken, He is your favorite. What happen?"

Ken Comaro: "I don't know Rhys, After that Ascension he became different."

*Titus is seen nowhere leaving Antonio Ramirez with severe injuries engraved into his fragile body.*

Last edited by Titus Alexius Muttley on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Completion of RP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)   Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:34 pm

*Reminder to finish this! Smile
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)   Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Finished Very Happy

Sorry for the delay..
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)   Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:02 pm

What if you lose xD lol
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)   Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 pm

lol god mods much, like the way you stick to your story though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)   Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:11 am

I never agreed on letting you win and attack me aha
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)   Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:26 am

Then goodluck punk...
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

PostSubject: Re: Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)   Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:59 am

question : How can an unconscious man scream in pain?
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)   Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:03 pm

@Hurricane lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)   Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titus to IWA Universe (After my match against Antonio Ramirez - 2nd RP)
Page 1 of 1