International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah Lane Interview's Titus (2nd RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

Sarah Lane Interview's Titus (2nd RP) Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Lane Interview's Titus (2nd RP)   Sarah Lane Interview's Titus (2nd RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 am

IWA Locker Room

*Tron sets as the camera chases Titus Alexius Muttley and Ravaging Ron walking to IWA corridor going straight to their locker room after having his request granted by Alana. Sarah Lane approach his ex-lover Titus Alexius Muttley.*

Sarah Lane: "Uhm, Excuse me. Do you have a minute for and interview?"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Yeah, Ron you may leave me. Go ahead and i'll follow."

Ravaging Ron: "Alright, Be quick we still need to talk."

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Got it bro, Now Ms. Lane what do we have?"

*Titus looks at the cleavage of alluring Sarah Lane and gives a huge smile to Sarah Lane.*

Sarah Lane: "Titus, You will face The Hysteric tonight. Do you feel any pressure right now?"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Sarah I am confident with this fight and i am willing to give everything i have in facing him."

*Sarah gives a smile to Titus Alexius Muttley as he continue to discuss his answer.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "In addition to that, The Hysteric did not have any challenging opponent in this industry. It is also time for him to face his nightmare, he is living in his world of fairy tale where everything ends in a happy ending. I should give him a wake up call."

Sarah Lane: "How will you prepare for his Nest. I know Ms. Alana banned the appearance of Hysteric's Nest and Ravaging Ron during your fight. What if they assault you before or after the fight?"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Sarah Sweetie, You are being concerned with me. I appreciate that but i will fight them will the end. I will always bring my best friend beside me. This sledgehammer i am not afraid to him or his Nest."

*Titus Alexius Muttley and Sarah Lane where interrupted by Cory Atlas during the interview. Titus pushed back Sarah to protect her.*

Cory Atlas: "Easy, I am not here to have a fight with you. I wont do any stupid act, I'll just let The Hysteric do the punishment for you. I will just pass by because i will buy some drink in the vendo machine. Now you may continue your date and don't mind me."

*Cory Atlas walks straight the corridor going the pantry area, leaving Titus and Sarah as they look at each other.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Anymore question, I don't want to have a lady like you be involve with my quest against The Hysteric."

Sarah Lane: "No more, Thanks for the time."

*Tron fades to black.*
Back to top Go down

Sarah Lane Interview's Titus (2nd RP)
Page 1 of 1