International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo - Sonic Critter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Promo - Sonic Critter Empty
PostSubject: Promo - Sonic Critter   Promo - Sonic Critter I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 am

Promo - Sonic Critter IWASonicCritter

*We hear Sonic Critter’s music, there’s a lot of boo chants suddenly. Sonic Critter picks up a mic when he gets in the ring.

Rhys Trebian: "Hey Sonic. You're awesome."

Ken Comaro: "Shut up Rhys."

Sonic Critter: "Hey Rhys, good day."

Sonic Critter: “You like it huh? At Saturday I’m going to teach some lessons to Stevo. He thinks he’s going to leave the night as the first ever X-Treme Champion? That’s not going to happen, because Stevo don’t know exactly who’s he dealing with. I’m Sonic Critter and I’m gonna be the first ever X-Treme Champion. I will destroy anyone, you see what’ve happened to JT, Bford, and I will continue this destruction. Last Saturday, I destroyed Matt’s office, he deserves that. I warned you all before, I’m going to kick your ass if you stands in my way. Even the boss, the man in charge can not stop me from doing what I love. Beat people down.”

*The crowd boos Sonic Critter loudly.

Sonic Critter: “And talk about Bford...”

*The crowd chants Bford’s name, “We want Bford, we want Bford”

Sonic Critter: “Bford thinks he’s better than me, Bford may beat me once, but it was the last time for him to beat me. Bford, if you think you can beat me, I’m gonna show you the face of this company. If you’ve got guts, show your ass out here now.”

*After a few minutes, suddenly Justin Omega’s music hits. The crowd delivers huge pop. Sonic Critter looks surprised.

Promo - Sonic Critter IWAJustinOmega

Justin Omega: “Sonic, I’m in charge of this show now, that means you have to follow the rules. Ezio didn’t give you punishment for what you have done. I take over from now and you have to face the consequences. This is my show not yours. So for all you’ve done before, tonight you’re going to one on one with Thunder.”

*Justin’s music starts to playing as he heads to backstage. Sonic Critter looks shocked with that.
Back to top Go down

Promo - Sonic Critter
Page 1 of 1