International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giant Coming for Bford

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

Giant Coming for Bford Empty
PostSubject: Giant Coming for Bford   Giant Coming for Bford I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:01 pm

*Backstage Sarah Lane is standing with The Depraved Giant who looks down towering over top of her at around 7ft 6 inches. He looks furious as he breaths down heavily with fiery eyes*

Sarah Lane: "TDG, you were once the undefeated monster of the IWA, yet as of late you are actually on a losing streak. Losing to four men, one of which twice and then drawing with the Heavyweight Champion Romulus. How do you feel about all of this?"

*TDG looks down and frowns evily*

TDG: "How do I feel about all of that? How would you feel if I crushed you here and now Sarah? That's how I feel, but that doesn't matter any longer because times are changing woman. Silverberg is gone, seems someone got around to breaking through that thick ugly dome of his before I could. Enigmatic Savior and Kid A got lucky. I wont be distracted any longer. It seems the only way to get recognition around here is by doing what I do best, smashing, maiming and destroying everything and everyone that stand in my path. Tonight TDG goes back to his roots and his horror days and he's gonna start by eliminating the other four guys in tonight's Main Event. You boys are stepping into my yard tonight. You're stepping into the ring with the IWA's only monster and the man who holds the record for the most career and Rumble over the top rope Eliminations. After tonights match Bford, I'm coming back to take what is mine!"

*Sarah Lane shakes a bit as TDG takes the mic from her hands*

TDG: "And if you think I'm going to bend to the whims of this Prodigy group, boy have you kids got your Giants crossed. The Depraved Giant takes orders from no man! It's going to take a lot more than some hollow threats and a possible termination to scare me. TDG isn't leaving because he doesn't fear a group of puny men. And no one backstage can physically make me leave. Especially our GM. ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!"

*Sarah Lane looks on scared shaking as TDG roars loudly. He storms down the hallway towards the ring pushing staff members and IWA property over as he goes*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

Giant Coming for Bford
Page 1 of 1