International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) Empty
PostSubject: The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)   The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:35 am

*Silence is heard and suddenly, I Wanna Be by Adelitas Way blasts over the speaker. The crowd stays silent as Antonio Ramirez walks to the ring. Some small amounts of cheets ans.boos can.be heard but not too many. Antonio grabs a mic from a camera man and slides into the ring.*

Antonio: My name is Antonio Ramirez. I am one of IWAs newest superstars. But before i go any futher, allow me to explain my reasons for why i am here. In past federations, i have been over looked. Nobody jusged me on my skills. They judged me on my attitude. Time after time after time i tried to show them, but they just couldnt open their eyes and see the real talent. So thats when i decided to join this place. Not to make friends, not to entertain you, but too make an impact. An impact that will never EVER be forgotten. But because most of the talent searchers are blinde dumb(censored), I will do what ever it takes to rise to the top. So tonight is Open Fight Night ...

*The crowd have mixed reactions of Antonio so there a still little amounts of noise made*

Antonio: So i'm calling out anyone. Wether it's Bobby, Perry or Atlas. If you think your strong enough, feel free to accept this propasal. But be aware... Because... It's Time!

*Antonio waits in the ring patiently for an opponent*
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)   The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:29 pm

I'll reply on this Son Smile Kindly wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)   The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:07 am

Will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)   The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:18 am

*Suddenly indestructible by disturbed hits the ring and the fans give a huge pop for the IWA War Master. Titus Alexius Muttley walks out with a huge anger on his face, bringing his mighty sledge hammer in hand. Titus Alexius Muttley swings the sledge hammer hitting the steel ramp making a loud thud of metal.

Crowd howls for him and he walks straight to the ring and before he climb up, he went to the announcer's table grabbing a microphone and he look at the new comer.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Son of a *****!!! A wannabe is here claiming to be the best... You didn't even include my name to the best under this industry... I'll introduce myself to you, Let me break some bones for you and let me engrave my might into your tiny body... Do you know how to feel suffering? Do you even know what it means to become Hardcore!!! Extreme!!!"

*Crowd gets wild after hearing the following statement of Titus, Titus waits for the noise of his beloved puppies and hell hounds to subside. Then he goes on his statements.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I've been in this industry for several years already... I now bleed IWA, I am part of it and I am already a symbol of it!!! Now... A fluke like you wants to make his name big, let me give you some welcome initiation for you!!! I wanna make this fight in a Hardcore match..."

*Titus was interrupted by the flood of cheer coming from the fans.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I want it to be right here! Right now! So i can start to party!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley drops the mic and he goes up in the ring to face the new comer..*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)   The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:08 am

Antonio: A hardcore match? Well, that does sound tempting. No count outs.. No DQ, anything goes... Even this

*Antonio hits Titus in the head with the microphone making him stumble to the ground. A referee runs into the ring*

Antonio: ring the (censored)ing bell!
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)   The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

PostSubject: Re: The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)   The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:50 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)   The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:14 am

I am goos at this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)   The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new guys open challenge (open to anyone who isnt new to the fed if possible)
Page 1 of 1