International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Answering the challenge (after Earl's match if his challenge is still open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie
El Boaro

Answering the challenge (after Earl's match if his challenge is still open) Empty
PostSubject: Answering the challenge (after Earl's match if his challenge is still open)   Answering the challenge (after Earl's match if his challenge is still open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:31 am

As soon as the match is over, the titantron lights up showing El Boaro inside a hotel room. The crowd immediatly starts cheering for him.

El Boaro: "Hey Earl, I was here watching the show... Man I haven't officially come back yet, but I'm already sick and tired of hearing you brag about how great of a champion you are..."

Inside the ring, Earl is seen screaming "I'm the best International Champion ever!", causing the fans to boo him.

El Boaro: "I have to give you credit, you had a great title run... But this historic reign is still tainted my friend.. You might be the longest reigning International Champion of all time, bute we both remember how you won that title right? Look at me, it happend in this very hotel room, I was still recovering from an injury when you attacked me from behind and somehow you pinned me. I still can't figure out how that was legal, but that's not the point. The fact is that now I'm back, and I'm coming for that title..."

(If Earl wants to add something, please go ahead. Otherwise let's cut it here)
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

Answering the challenge (after Earl's match if his challenge is still open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answering the challenge (after Earl's match if his challenge is still open)   Answering the challenge (after Earl's match if his challenge is still open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:22 pm

The challenge was answered but we can still keep this rp for hype anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

Answering the challenge (after Earl's match if his challenge is still open)
Page 1 of 1