International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge (Open to Sonic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Challenge (Open to Sonic)  Empty
PostSubject: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:13 am

Ken Comaro: "What we just saw last week was something that is rarely ever seen. A double elimination in the Battle Royal."
Rhys Trebian: "I am not supposed to say this but It was a lucky break for Sonic as Ice was literally torturing Sonic."
Ken Comaro: "Luck it was, Sonic’s gonna feel hurt and so is Ice for getting himself eliminated by not looking out for others."
Rhys Trebian: "I think he focused his rage on Sonic and didn’t care about winning the match."

*“Break The Ice” Music hits as Ice Scorpio walks into the ring with a mike in his hand*

Ken Comaro: "Look, it’s the Devil himself and this is gonna be interesting!"

Ice Scorpio: "Last week we all saw Sonic was more than an easy opponent but I was interrupted and got myself eliminated. Now this week I want somebody that could prove to be a challenge to me and as you all know by now all I want here is a challenge and three weeks in I still have not gotten the challenge I need, but maybe things might be different tonight."

*Ice paces in the ring*

Ice Scorpio: "Sonic believed he could match me in the ring and defeat me and he ended up face down licking the mat and screaming in pain. Let’s have a look at that shall we."

*Ice Points to the Titantron where the clip shows of the battle royal*

Ice Scorpio locks his arms around the neck and under the arm of Sonic Speed and pulls squeezing against his throat choking Sonic Speed executing a LEGENDARY Ice Lock

Ice Scorpio: "If only if I was not interrupted by John Briggs, Sonic would spend the rest of his life in a hospital. I believe I proved that I have the talent and the skill to take on people all shape and sizes."

*Ice Scorpio smiles and claps at the footage of him choking out Sonic Speed*

Ice Scorpio: "So far it has been a very easy ride for me and I need that to change otherwise I might as well just back my bags and leave. I need a challenge and I hope I get that as I want to go against one man that I don’t really know much about John Walters. He could surprise me, I only hope he can because right now I take one look at Sonic and I don’t see a true wrestler, all I see is a loser and I really hate losers."

*The fans boo Ice Scorpio loudly*

Ice Scorpio: "Sonic to me is just another nobody in this company and that will not change. He has unfortunately been a nobody everywhere he has gone and he was actually thinking that it was going to change for him."

*Loud "You Suck" chants begin to fill the air in the arena*

Ice Scorpio: "I mean, What chance does he have against me, I have won every single match I have been in all my life. I am unstoppable, make no mistake about it this weakling will not beat me. He is soft, he is weak, and from what I have seen he does not have anything on me. He wants to become a champion, well he is going to have to take a number and get in a line, because right now everyone in this company wants to be a champion and only one person will actually do it and it will not be Sonic, it will of course be Me."

*Ice Scorpio laughs at the chants and continues to rant over the mic*

Ice Scorpio: "I have seen how you wish to become champion. And  you’re delusional for one. To even be accepted into IWA must be a great achievement And you've tarnished that."

Ken Comaro: "Somebody shut this guy up already."

Ice Scorpio: "Just like all of the other wrestlers here, you do not deserve to be in the running to become the champion of this company, you have only been added to the line up to make up the numbers. For me , I come here to have a challenge as I said earlier. I challenge Everyone else here to fight me and last a whole five minutes against me."

Rhys Trebian: "No way, I like him."

Ice Scorpio: "For some reason , I am happy that I got to face Sonic yesterday. I could count that as a warm up for me. Trust me Sonic, stay away from me for I  will crush your dreams and send you to the hospital and there would be nothing you could do to stop me."

*Suddenly Sonic Speed Comes out with a mic in his hand as the fans cheer loudly*

Ken Comaro: "Bout time, hope he knocks some sense into this guy."

*Sonic Speed lifts his mic to his lips as he enters the ring.*

Sonic Speed: "Stop right there Ice. First of all that match was Ten men, so of course you could catch me off guard and get the upper hand. Then when you did get the moment all you did was get both of us eliminated. Now you think your better than me what have you done all season to prove it. You attacked me by surprise and pretty much put yourself in a situation where you could be eliminated. So if that is what be a great superstar is than anybody can do it."

Ice Scorpio: "Well you see,  Sonic, you are truly a little bit too cocky for the amount of talent you have. You see, am gonna tell you honestly and I am not going to lie, you got a long ways to go .What i need is a challenge and so far you havent been close to one at all. You might be good, but you are no where as good as me , and with that attitude of yours you will never be as good as me. Now I may be cocky myself, but I can probably say that I am one of  the best wrestler in this business and  i I can back it up. That’s more than I can say for you. Surely  you have No wins yet under your belt so far here, You might have gotten a few wins in your younger years but you just beat losers, you defeated nobodies and because of those wins you think you’re ready for the big leagues, you’re so wrong and you are going to get destroyed. I know you talk the talk and we are only three weeks in and you walk around everywhere you go without a care in the world and you think you’re the best there ever was, truth is you will never amount to anything here."

Sonic Speed: "Sorry to say but I don't see any wins under your belt either. If you want to prove something do it in the ring. Fighting me alone would be a massacre because you wouldn't stand a chance. Everyone knows I'm one of the next greats and my time to shine is just getting ready to come. Don't waste my time with speaking on what you can't do."

Ice Scorpio: "Sonic, you can go on and on all you want, Nothing that you say will ever strike fear into me. You have no way of beating me in this life. You cannot knock me out, you cannot make me tap out, I am not intimidated by you. Am I supposed to be sacred of you ? Am I supposed to be afraid of what you want or will do to me? Do you want to know how many times I have submitted. NONE let me tell you that! NONE! Do you want to know how many times I have been knocked out NONE! Do you want to know how many times I have been pinned and beaten NONE! I am not afraid of you because i know you cannot defeat me.. If anyone in a match between me and you  is going to be knocked out or is going to tap out then it is going to be you . Sure at this very moment, your blaberring about me using cheap tricks . But once you realize that you have no chance? You'll be begging and pleading for mercy like the little weakling that you are. And if we do face each other ,You better pray for me to go easy on you."

Sonic Speed: "Oh yeah , well I…."

Ice Scorpio: "Shut up and leave Sonic. I didn’t come out here to talk to you Sonic  or to entertain you . The single and only reason I’m out here tonight, is to make a very public point in regards to a wrestler here who I know is out there somewhere. Now this Wrestler is Someone who i think who can pose a challenge to me. I  know you ignored my previous challenge , and you think  for some reason you think that you’re better than I am."

*Ice Scorpio takes a breath and lowers his mic as the fans take in all of his emotions before cheering for a fight*

Ice Scorpio: "I Challenge John Walters to a fight at Resurrection in an Ultimate Submission match so I can enjoy defeating him."

*Suddenly John Walters comes walking down the ramp with a mic in his hand he slides under the ropes*

John Walters: "Let me put a stop to you on that, I Decline to accept the challenge and the reason is something that you already stated. I am better than you."

*Ice Scorpio gets enraged and kicks John Walters before striking him with the mic knocking him down to the mat*

Ice Scorpio locks his arms around the neck and under the arm of John Walters and pulls squeezing against his throat choking Sonic Speed executing a LEGENDARY Ice Lock

Ice Scorpio keeps his DESTRUCTIVE submission hold
Ice Scorpio keeps his DESTRUCTIVE submission hold

JOHN WALTERS IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

*Ice Scorpio releases the hold as he screams at John Walters who uses the ropes to climb to his feet*

Sonic Speed waits for John Walters to turn around and hits him with a fast kick to the face sending him into the mat where he lies out cold executing a LEGENDARY Sonic Kick

*The arena erupts into cheers at the super kick*

Sonic Speed waits for Ice Scorpio to turn around and

*Ice Scorpio ducks quickly avoiding the execution of the Sonic Kick. Ice Scorpio takes Initiative and knocks Sonic down*

Ice Scorpio locks his arms around the neck and under the arm of Sonic Speed and pulls

*Sonic Speed shows his speed and atheletcism as he avoids the hold and rolls out of the ring shocked that he got away*

Ice Scorpio: "Told you Sonic that you would get hurt if you Fight me. It's only a matter of time!"

*Ice paces in the ring and bursts into laughter like a mad man laughing while John lays motionless and Sonic backs up the ramp locking eyes with Ice Scorpio. Medics come out to tend to John Walters as Ice climbs out of the ring*[/i]
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:56 am

Hmm, I hope you talked to Sonic and whoever uses John Walters first about attacking them and basically beating them like that. Also it's important to let them respond to the rp themselves rather than talk for them. Also Ken's dialogue color is blue and Rhys is Purple, and Justin Omega is Green should you ever choose to use him in an rp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Yeah I need to edit this still Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Bford wrote:
Hmm, I hope you talked to Sonic and whoever uses John Walters first about attacking them and basically beating them like that. Also it's important to let them respond to the rp themselves rather than talk for them. Also Ken's dialogue color is blue and Rhys is Purple, and Justin Omega is Green should you ever choose to use him in an rp Very Happy

**Rhys is Blue, Ken is Purple Razz
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend
Bford

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:27 pm

It used to be the other way around xD
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin
Bobby Gruesome

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:10 am

rhys used to be red and ken used to be blue but that was like in season 1/2
Back to top Go down
https://iwawarzone.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:40 am

I was allowed to Hit the Fin On John as he was inactive. I Sent a message to Sonic asking permission Smile RP too bad? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Sonic: "Stop right there Ice. First of all that match was six man so of course you could catch me off guard and get the upper hand. Then when you did get the moment all you did was get both of us eliminated. Now you think your better than me what have you done all season to prove it. You attacked me by surprise and pretty much put yourself in a situation where you could be eliminated. So if that is what be a great superstar is than anybody can do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Sonic: "Sorry to say but I don't see any wins under your belt either. If you want to prove something do it in the ring. Fighting me alone would be a massacre because you wouldn't stand a chance. Everyone knows I'm one of the next greats and my time to shine is just getting ready to come. Don't waste my time with speaking on what you can't do.
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:16 am

*MAJOR UPDATE to this, took out the god mod of Sonic's character and formatted it correctly. Everyone who participated in this RP needs to look at that Format up there. Thats how all RP's should be made. Good RP by the way aside format and god mod Smile You guys are getting better.

-Hysteric
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:03 am

Whoa! That's Even More cooler than the original. Thank you Hysteric Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge (Open to Sonic)    Challenge (Open to Sonic)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge (Open to Sonic)
Page 1 of 1