International Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Challenge to a Giant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons
Titus Alexius Muttley

Open Challenge to a Giant Empty
PostSubject: Open Challenge to a Giant   Open Challenge to a Giant I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:48 am

*Indestructible - Disturbed hits the arena and the people get excited to see the War Master with his Hardcore Championship Belt slung in his shoulder. He takes a few seconds in the ramp enjoying the music and the eruption of  overwhelming support from IWA Universe.

Titus Alexius Muttley walks down the ramp in a casual attire, wearing a black shirt and blue slim fit jeans with his 15 inches boots. He walks up to the steel steps, points to the crowd and he goes up the ring and raise his Hardcore Championship Belt.

Puppies gets ecstatic and they continue to chant his name while raising the fansigns and poster of the War Master. Titus Alexius Muttley goes to the turnbuckle and he ask for a microphone, suddenly a staff throws the microphone to Titus Alexius Muttley. Catching it and he takes his sit at the top turnbuckle and patiently wait for the overwhelming voice of IWA to subside.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Hell yeah Pups!! It's nice to see Alaska..."

*Fans keeps on roaring because of excitement.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Alaska... Hold on a second, I would like to make this very quick... In fact I only have three items here to mention for all the IWA fans in Alaska... Even the fans watching this live in HD!"

*Crowd continues to chant Titus name.*

Crowd: "Titus! Muttley! Titus! Muttley!"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Thank you IWA Universe for your wonderful voice... You see, I am here for a very important announcement.... Some people backstage doesn't recognize me as a true champion! Despite of all the winnings i had, They still doubt my talent."

*Titus Alexius Muttley gives a frown on his face.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "That is why I came up with a decision to prove each and everyone of them that they are wrong... First thing, I am no longer clinging with useless fools in IWA! I am now with the Future of this company... I am proud to say that i'm with people who respects me and seriously takes my winning and record in IWA... Yes! I am a League of Legends member! No one, as in no one can go against us since we will shook IWA into it's core and make it under our control!"

*Some fans shows there support to Titus while others keeps on their boos.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "It doesn't matter to you people but it does a lot to me... Moving on to the second thing, Justin is not expecting me to win against Enigmatic Savior last week in a Champion versus Champion match! Well, It only shows that their are people who doubt my talent and they are just their to watch you as a second option in this industry... It's about time for IWA to see me in a bigger picture, During my match with Savior... It was intense, I had a lot of beating... He had a lot as well, but at the end of the match! I stand victorious... It's not because of a fluke win, It's because of my passion, dedication and we could say I'm more decorated compare to him... No offence Savior..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley stops and whisper the following words in the microphone.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "But I do think of that..."

*Crowd gives a huge cheer to Titus.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know, IWA Universe despise Enigmatic Savior... But it doesn't really matter to me... I don't have any bad bread with Enigma... Let's move on with my third address to IWA! I know that right now, I am the Hardcore Champion and in fact... As of today I'm already the longest Hardcore Champion and no one is a good match for this title... I am already claiming that I'm the longest Hardcore Champion, and It is still counting!"

*IWA cheers for him.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Appreciated, It's an honor to be a Hardcore Champion and be recognized by IWA Universe... but for me, it doesn't end there! I want those junks backstage... That I belong to the greats... I am looking for a wonderful competition for me... I finally found it!"

*IWA keeps on cheering.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "With this match, I will be able to established my name as the greatest champion in IWA... I will be able to prove those junks that I'm better than the greatest! IWA, I know it's been a long time for us to see a real hardcore action in IWA... Yes, In fact... I am also looking for that, fulfill my thirst! I will only satisfy my craving by slaying a GIANT!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley shows an evil grin with his bold proclamation.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Shocking, I know... But I want TDG!!! I know TDG you are watching this backstage and probably taking me as a joke... I want to face you!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley points to the Supremacy logo on the rafters of IWA.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Yes, In Supremacy I want to face you... I want you to bring the hell with you... They all fear the Giant, but I don't feel any fear from you... I want it to be with the devil's playground, and I am willing to put this precious title on the line! TDG, hear me... In Supremacy... Hardcore Championship Match! In a Hardcore Cage Match!!! If you have balls, You'll take this!!! Let's see who's better between the War Master and Fearsome Giant"

*Crowd keeps on cheering.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know you have nothing to lose unlike me... So let's make it a bit challenging, If TDG wins the match, He will become the NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley pause for a second while crowd gives a huge cheer.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "If I win the match TDG!!! I want you to leave IWA... PERMANENTLY!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley drops the microphone and he raise his Hardcore Championship Title above his head with sinister grin on his face while Indestructible by Disturbed hits the arena. Loud crowd incorporated with the loud theme of Titus Alexius Muttley covers whole IWA.*

Last edited by Titus Alexius Muttley on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge to a Giant   Open Challenge to a Giant I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:42 pm

u should ask hysteric abt feuding with TDG. I think hes still gonna be feuding with Chaos Dimention or something. If hysteric says yes to this then i guess its okay. Will wait for him before putting this in week 3 show.

PS- Thats a hell of a RP tho xD
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Hysteric

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge to a Giant   Open Challenge to a Giant I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:09 pm

he already asked Smile good job Titus
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge to a Giant   Open Challenge to a Giant I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:42 pm

ohh k didn't know. will add this to show in a bit then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge to a Giant   Open Challenge to a Giant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge to a Giant
Page 1 of 1